TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Graphic Concrete manufactures and sells an innovative product known as Graphic Concrete. The Graphic Concrete technology enables beautiful and durable patterns and images to be produced on prefabricated concrete surfaces such as facades, walls and pavement slabs. Our product is a special membrane, that is being used in the prefabrication process of concrete.
Since the early 2000s, we have completed over 700 projects in more than twenty-five countries. We collaborate with all parties in the chain of construction; our customers include architects, precast concrete factories, construction firms, contractors, investors and decision-makers in the public sector.
We are looking for a highly qualified technical and sales professional to join our small team of experts. You will be responsible for our company’s technical sales to precasters in accordance with our strategy. You are a team player with a high level of commitment and a proactive, innovative approach. You inspire our customers and are not afraid of public appearances. You should be ready to tackle different kind of tasks that come your way within our company.
Your main responsibilities:
• Sales of Graphic Concrete membrane to precast concrete factories
• Technical training: Initial casting, technical training and ongoing support to precast concrete factories
• Sales Training: Training of precast concrete factories’ sales teams, relationship management
• Management of customer claims
• Responsible for Graphic Concrete supplier cooperation: products, pricing and development
• R&D: Managing research & development of the Graphic Concrete membrane, the inks and the manufacturing process
What we expect from you:
• A suitable education for the position plus 3-4 years of work experience in technical sales and theprecast concrete business, with a proven track record.
• Fluent verbal and written skills in Finnish and English; other language skills a bonus
• You are familiar with the construction industry
• You know the basics of concrete chemistry
• You are familiar with precast concrete
• You are able to travel frequently
• You enjoy working with people, have excellent communication and presentation skills and are internationally oriented
• You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
• Knowledge of CRM systems will also be considered a bonus (SalesForce)
• Very interesting and challenging work in international architectural precast concrete sales and production
• A chance to work with the best in the precast concrete industries world-wide
• A highly professional and helpful team of colleagues and collaborators
• A chance to travel and continuous learning; to become an expert in the field of precast concrete construction
Your job description will be fine-tuned together with our team based on your own strengths.
Please leave your application along with your salary request at the latest on 24th of October 2018 using the link below. For more information, pls contact Talente Recruitment Consultants Liisa Tapanainen, +358 400 415 923, email@example.com or Tuija Kinnunen, +358 40 673 5262, firstname.lastname@example.org.